Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday...

hELLO ppl is Sunday !!! is the last day of the week so sian tml have to go back to school and is one more week before common test so have to start studying ...

anyway i had some career talk with my lecturer yesterday along with mund and sam here are some picture of the activity

sam thinking very hard as it was only 8am in the morning and we have not wake up our idea YET..
my own cards to help me understand myself more ...
Mr kyle helping mund to keep his cards he was a bit slow the whole time ... hahaha rit mund ??
Dinner tonight was at kovan with my dad and mother ... Q for this kuay chap ... was not too bad a bit long Q only ....
the rest was wat my mother and father ordered ... we had a good time eating ...

after dinner when to grandmother place ... cause tml she going to Canada for 3 weeks .... ok that is all for today thanks for reading .... see you soon ...

No comments: