Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am going !!

sorry ppl i have not been updating this few days. I had been busy with my school work and the OIAP (oversea industrial attachment programme )decision. Finally after 3 days of thinking and praying and asking i came out with a ans. I will be going to Taiwan for 6 mth , to an university call NTUST (national Taiwan university of sci and tech) from sept till next year feb. I was a bit sad cause i am not going to NTU the no 1 university in Taiwan but no matter wat it will be a good experience to go there. So thanks to all the ppl i have talk to and help me in my decision making.

Monday was my presentation for WISP on physical appearance so we tried to make ur presentation more fun and lively we decided to have every1 in the gp to wear a different style of the current trend in the society. here are some picture so enjoy.




tHis was taken in the morning b4 the class ... kyle was getting ready for the make up for NG
ok time to wake up 20 min till class start ....
ok during the make up .... kyle service at $20 per hr hahaha i take half ...
ok finial product ... look cool rit ??
my whole gp... in the end with my teacher ... me and my teacher ... IS can be cool too

ok some picture of faith this afternoon ... eating at AMK

ok now u can see her eyes ...

see u soon and take care ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow your male classmate is cool. can do eyeliner.
Realise that you don't have much "zhao xing" - scared liao, from your Clown days? haha!