Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mid week Crisis

Is wed today and i am having a mid week crisis with so many things to do i am really feeling the pressure coming onto me. I guess this is what they say ab the final year in poly with the many reports and project life is starting to become colourless. However thank God there are still friends around to support and encourage as i run this race.



i believe that humans need hopes something to look forward to so that in this kind of crisis at least we and say is going to be over soon and we can enjoy after that as for me .... here are my hopes for this week


1. Friday dinner with family
2. Yf this sat and dinner with them after that


this are the 2 event that will make my crisis easier to handler



as per normal here are some pic of my life

Mund here taking picture of the notes he lost but later found to be with my other friend . They say he is one of my very loyal reader hahhaha. thanks mund






jy here with the chips she got for us during one of my report meeting it was very nice must try the honey one lim my leader here trying to get us to start doing our work b4 the dateline stress man !!
The other group in my class with teck and bala ... bala is the most feature person on my blog after faith hahhaha ...My dinner simple is the word to use here beef again my father cooked it and some other fish and veg ....o ya the dessert for the day egg tart ... my mun got it looks good rit ... but taste not so nice .. a bit of a let down ...

last pic is of Carinna in an outfit that look likes a teacher ... she feel ... I feel is a refreshing look hahahah.. refreshing is good word to use

ok tt ab it for my post today till i post again take care and God bless

No comments: