Monday, May 5, 2008

Blue monday Blue

hi ppl is Monday today ,the start of a tough week ahead. As i was thinking of what to blog today the 1st thing that came across my mind was to express an apology to all my dear readers ( no matter how small a number there are ) for my poor language used in the last two blog post. The reason was my command of language was weak to start with , hahhah combine with the factor was that i was rushing to publish the posts. So like what josh will do in a very high pitch "sorry...." i apologise for that.



Ok so much for that let's see some pic of my IS (elective ) group ( mund this for you ). Monday is my IS day so we had meeting in the afternoon ... here are some pic of what happen so enjoy ..




myself and kyle trying very hard to think of what to put in the ppt
Camilla here getting ready for the video shoot ..

Here is the whole team without janah she taking the pic ... nice gp we are here i present to you the Next top Singapore model kyle Asraf ... and for your infor he don't work for air Asia ....

that ab it for today much much less picture otherwise josh will say i just throw in all the picture where got nice blog no standard ... hope you enjoy my blog as much as i enjoy it thanks and bye ..

No comments: