Friday, May 23, 2008

My friday ...

Hello ppl i am back again .... today is Friday that means the weekend is near again. This weekend happening man sat morning 7.30 am must reach school already help out in the chem car com and than later have PED meeting and YF .


Anyway this weekend many of my Friend's birthday , today was soon teck, Sunday is John and Monday is Mund... Wow so many ppl may birthday ...

Here are some picture of my day ...Soon Teck here waiting for us to sing b-day song for him ... Dr lim say i sing like someone just pass alway
Back home for a nap ... and saw faith playing

when little faith was tired ....
Dinner with Sky and John ... at Billy Bomber in town ... i order this for main some house Burger
milk C and C shake ... not too bad too
from another view ...
sky posting for a picture for my loyal viewers ...
People thanks for the loyal reading of my blog however please Tag on my blog can ... than i know people are reading my blog a form of motivation ... Hahahha thanks ... sound a bit desperate ... hahah ... till we meet take care ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa i thought "who's sky?" how come not take pic of John - it's his birthday!