Thursday, May 22, 2008

A gift to save life

hello ppl sorry for the long interval between the post i was very busy this few days doing my project and report. Today my friends of three and me when to the bloodbank to give a gift to save life. It was my 4th time doing it to give blood every time is a new experience.

Here are some of the picture of my day ....
In the morning at the bus stop what a nice view to start the day In lab 2nd time JY nv bring cover shoes , BEST she take the TSO shoes on her own ... hahha
Me trying to be funny and lim at the back taking a break ... after watching the Man U match ..My Cel gp we look good rit ??My best friend and loyal reader Mund on the way to bloodbank ...
Sam here trying to fill up the form at the blood bank
this is wat i got b4 when i reach the blood bank...

this how it look like ...

ahhhhhhhh ........ my blood ....


My trying to look cool .... when giving the blood
the top view ... nothing much la


when all is done...

sam here ab to be done
mund just started ...

me sam and mund outside the blood bank ... lim taking the picture

the outside of the bloodbank ....
ok tt ab all .... see u ppl soon hahahah....




No comments: