Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Out for Dinner

hi ppl, today was a long day in school but thank God my dinner was good. Since my brother was not working my mother decided not to cook and eat out with me and my dad. But come dinner time my brother called and ask us all to go out for dinner and we all agree.... hahaha ...


So we went to some where my family always past by and wanted to go and eat for a long time...
here are some picture of the dinner enjoy ... hahaha
My mother here ordering food .... this is the name House of seafood .....my brother ordering the food too ....
here is the chill crab... and the back pepper crab ,,,....
little faith waiting for the food
Food is here .....
Faith knows how to use the chop stick hahahah

wow look at her face ...
this is how it look at the outside ......
OK tt ab all for the day ... till we meet take care ....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahh the crab reminds me of Ah Yat 50% off on weekdays and 30% off on weekends/PH.
We really should go man.. maybe the Thursday that we break camp or the Friday after.
In case suddenly they stop the promotion - so wasted. Gotta go before you go Taiwan!