Saturday, April 19, 2008

mY long awaited SAT

So fast is sat again ..... I love sat the most hahhaa cause is YF day and i enjoy my time in YF the most because is like my 2nd home ... come let me show u some pic of it ......... hahhahaha this is how it look from the inside messy is the best word to use ......... but most of us love it this way hahhahaha .......... or we are too lazy to clean it up ...... one of this reason
Ok the sharing time that is always to short for them ............Sisters ......... trying hard to find where the camera is .............. hahha ... ya I have so many sisters is true .........
Finding the camera for Chen sir is no problem man ............ he can smell ORD man ,wan to ask him how it smell like ......
Andrew brought this for us taste too sweet ZC say ............ and they sad toooooo but looks cute ...
some more pic ...........
Let me show u my favourite food stall in sg ........"SOON HUAT PIGS ORGAN SOUP" REALLY GOOD ......... is the best in Singapore ........
This is how it look like close up........ had it this afternoon with John .......
this is the side kick extra
I just finish watching Blood diamond and is really GOOD . I really love it is a must watch for mecan second to ladder 49.
Next movie i going to watch is hit man hope is good .
PS carinna cut her hair u can go take a look at her blog look very refreshing .. hahhaah dont wan to get scolding. They say refreshing is a good word to use . http://www.pink-identity.blogspot.com/



No comments: