Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All done at last !!!

Is done finally... the grouping for my FYP. Had a long meeting today after school and finally it is all done . I guess the real challenge only start now after the groups are set. PED is really hard after DR sriva gave her lecture i was as loss as she began. I need more time to do read up man. Saw mr wong again .... hahaha will see him everyday . OK so much for school .. more food pic today hahahha.When to Jones with my dad and mum after school hahhaha...........
I had FISH and chip ............ and they say the 1 at TPY is better
My dad had CAJUN CHICKEN ..... he say nice but i don't like hahhaha
some pic from no where ........................
Friday is my free day this week ...... hahahaha going out with Miss ang and her SON .

No comments: