Sunday, April 20, 2008

Long day ....

today was a long day for me started off with church than choir than home work than grandmother house than online meeting. Wow so many things happened today and i am so tried now !!! Can i have my good old days Sunday back ..... i guess not so soon



here are some pic of my day

mE trying to play a small part for the environment by using the recycled tin can rather than using the plastic bag .... hahahhaha
mY breakfast set bun and the tea from SG market
Tonite dinner was at grandmother place here are some pic i took Little faith trying to be KPO listening to wat her father got .
Father in the White polo tee and 3rd uncle with his wife back from china ...



Tml is IS day again hopefully i will not be late again ..... AA home work was a bit funny reminded me of my primary school days it was fill in the blanks with helping words ... Pray that all will be fine tml .

My little pray to the Lord ...

Dear father please help me to be strong in the Lord and know what are the right things to do .....

amen

No comments: