Thursday, April 24, 2008

My life

Has been busy this few days due to the final year Project therefore nv update the blog. The FYP is really very time demanding doing ,, redoing and re redoing. Anyway less word more pic so enjoy and look out for ur own faces During PED lesson geok tyring her best to finish the work to go HOME ........
jY here using my calculator and yeo laptop hahahah they say she saving $$ ............
Lim trying clean up after the CEL 3.1 lab today ........ THEY say he wan to be a potter of CaCO3

My other gp member hard at work in the lab ........
Josh being the cleaner boy ........... in my gp Jy is the cleaner gal
This is CaCO3 cake after filtration ahhhhhhh .........can not eat 1

This is part of the equipment ---- cleaning up process

O ya last pic is Josh because he say i nv put his pic on my blog ............... Josh BIG enough ???
PS : soon teck pass his TP today well done and good job !!!!

No comments: