Monday, April 21, 2008

a day of waiting

Waiting ... is a good word to use to sum my day up. It all started with the long wait for 74 at amk bus stop , followed by waiting for my IS lectures to start , so on ..... and best of all i had this crazy idea to take 852 and change to 86 at amk . So i had to wait for 20 min for 852 at the bus stop looking in to the space counting the number 74 that pass by ahhhh.... Was a long waiting day for me and i dont like tt ...

There was this person by the name of Reggie (i dont know him ) that tok to me as i was waiting ...... hahhahah helping me to kill time . Anyway he was part of an organisation call youth for Christ he sound like a year 1 but i really admire his bravely to go around alone and tok to ppl like me who was not tt friendly ... ya something that i could learn ...

That ab all for my day not a good start but tml will be better ....

No comments: