Thursday, April 17, 2008

Early weekend ....

Is weekend for me already hahhaha ............ so happy 1st week of year 3 is over already. This is the only honey moon week and from next week on the flood gates will be open ........ ahhhhhhhhh..


Sam ,Lim and myself went swimming today in the morning b4 sch started thank God it did not rain ....... was a good workout for meeee....

This pic we took went going to sch ............. on a very old 852
the inside of the old 852..............

YAYA .......... ok i KS ok ....... getting BOOKSS for my group FYP sian ......... They say the more you take the higher ur marks hahahahaha......... Yasmin helping me out ................... they say she is very helpful hahha.......
Mk getting books for his gp toooooooo.... hahhaah...... at level 5 sch

Sam is not SLEEPING he is doing some reading for the FYP on the bus .......... cant believe it man......... stress
Guess wat when i open the 1st pg of my process design principles book by warren .... THIS hahaha ........ in a design book hahah
P.S They say my good friend Mund has pass his RTT ........ happy for him ......... Lim send him the e-mail pls.



.

No comments: