Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Take time to count ur blessing

hello people it has been long since i step on ground of Singapore hahahha not too long la ab 18 days only ... but i still miss my county ,my family and friends. So after 18 days is time to count the blessing i have taken for granted at home ...

Oversea in Taiwan i have to

1. Make my small and hard bed
2. Wash my own clothes and make them dry in time
3.Keep my living area safe and clean
4.Change my own table light
5.Bring the key out and lock the room
6.Pray that my Internet stay connect in the room
7. Find my own teacher
8.Plan my own project
9.Remb where i kept my things and money hahhaha
10. Take my own water 200 m a way from my room
11. Share the toilet with 100+ ppl 50 m a way
12.Pay for the air con

IF i was at home i could do the following ...

1. Talk on the phone till i drop
2.Off the light when I wan to sleep
3.On the air con like no body biz
4. Sleep on that soft and large bed
5.Use my own toilet with the rit temp i wan
6.wear wat i wan to wear hahahha
7. Have my smell to the room
8. Time that i can relax on my own
9. watch TV and change channel like drink water like tt
10. have the fridge open and close till that door drop out...
11. wake up wat time i wan to wake up ...
12 Play with FAITH !!!!!!! let her seat on my back as i sleep on her bed ....( i tok to her today haha)

Anyway i really thank God for the time here learn a lot and everyday leading me in my walk .. See you soon take care... carinna say i miss home too quickly ... hahahha maybe ??? see how la...

No comments: