Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sport day !!!

Hello ppl is me again life is normal with nothing much to do YET ... Today is sports day hahha for us cause at last we got ur student card so can use the equipments in the school.... But the sad thing is that the got my name wrong Again after i change it already.. My name not su ... is seow..


Can use as mrt card too cool!!! this is canteen 3
Pool table after dinner hahaha sam with mr chua... cui won again and again ...
Dinner before the game ...
Mr chua no full after the 1st round .... carry on with the second
Ok tt is ab it today has been good... Tok to dad mom and faith this afternoon starting to miss them ... Faith keep asking me if i eaten ... hahhaha i dont know if she know i will be here for the next 155 days ... sad ...
To Faith,
I miss you , ur laugh and ur cry . Will be home very soon, I hope that you dont forget me. Will be praying for you and ur baby sister . Love you two... P.s dont suck ur hand ...
uncle Adrian



No comments: