Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Blues ...

Hello to you once again ... is Monday today life is as slow as it was last week .... So i went for my first nit run in Taiwan around my uni and the uni next to mine. It really feels different to run here the cool air and the many pairs of eyes looking at you hahahhaa. I think only my friend sam and me were the two person run around keeping fit.

OK time to see some picture once again ...
ok i got this note book for ab 1.4 (sing) so that i can ACT hardworking in front of my prof
the er xin photo of my top after the run

ok this place is the tv room for my hostel , Miss Cui with Mk trying to fix the tv

one last pic the vitagen here in Taiwan this is the largest size standing at 1000 ml. hahahhaha so big how to drink??
That is all for my long day today will keep u updated as the days go by... Carinna got the job i think hahhaha ...
Have been reading some of my friends blogs and come out with this Conclusion the best (as in happy )time in a relationship is in the wooing state.. Because love pushes the relationship than after that 3 to 6 mth is a different case. The two person in the relation have to start to make the effort to maintain the relationship... Both have to know why they are in the relationship ... (this is my own conclusion maybe different for others)
ok goodnit till we meet God Bless and take care..



No comments: