Thursday, September 18, 2008

My first day of class !!!

Hello people today is the first day of school over here for me ... sign up for two classes with mk my brother to aid us in the research project that we will be doing in the environmental lab ... anyway here are some picture for you to see see ...
From the window of the classroom 101 is ab 4 km a way clear blue day ...


The main gate to NTUST ... looks good hahahah
ya something that all school must have ...........
Outside the classroom waiting for prof to come .... dinner ab $3.50 sing not too bad 4 side and 1 meat main...


The other set same price bigger meat .... hahahhaha

tt is all for today hahahah like my brother edm said i miss SG big time hahhaha miss my friends too all of you ... thanks for reading my blog .......... take care and see u soon ..

No comments: