Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Incinerator Plant visit

HELLO ... sorry for not updating my blog sooner ... the reason was that i was busy getting ready for my common test and is over .... thanks God ....

Anyway some nice things to show you people !!! .... HAHAHA is another OIAP outing with my lab mates and my environment classmates ... This time We went to the Incinerator plant in taipei ... here are some photo to show .... This are the people from my lab and the person on the right most holding the camera is my prof
over that this side are my friends from my environment class they are Uni year 3 ...


ok here we are at the plant ...


The person right in the canter is my senior and the guy looking at the camera is year 2 master senior ....


hahhahah the stack flare ... still painted LOL ...


ok we setting down and waiting ....

mk and the 7 up top LOL .... and my senior giving a V sign ..
Senior and me ....



ok we are all suit up and ready to do ... WHO SAY OIAP NO NEED WHERE HELMET !!!! Your safety is our 1st priority .....



ok going into the plant ... Hello !!! WHERE IS THE PPE..... ???hahhaha
ok site inspection hahha ....
it was a nice day, time well spend in OIAP .... LOL...

This is when i got nothing to do in lab at my desk hahha !!!! hahahha My heart For YOU !!!
LOVE LOVE !!!
Bye see you soon ....

No comments: