Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dinner with lab seniors

hello people.... is cold in taiwan now ab 15 C to 20 C so have to wear more this few days ... anyway life is very normal here going to lab everyday waiting for things to happen tt about all. Anyway mk and me got back our common test papers ... not too bad i would say ... So as a treat for ourself cum my seniors invited us we went for a nice hot pot dinner with them.

It all started with one of my senior saying that it is turning cold and it will be nice to have a 麻辣 hot pot dinner together ... so they invited me and mk along hahahha ...

ok enough of toking more photo
2 of my seniors and 1 of mk senior waiting for our turn to go in and EAT !!!!
MK and my senior William hhahahha ....


ok gal team getting ready .... no food yet hahhaha


William giving some briefing b4 we start .. hahahah


senior Barry and me






ok here comes the best part food .....




hahha but still have to wait for it to cook la relag can ....







this is how it looks like from the top....



ok baby Adrian getting ready for his part ....




ok start !!!! look at the food and drink all FREE FLOW ....

and the best part FREE FLOW OF HAAGEN -DAZS can u believe it cant find in Singapore

me and mk cant believe it too for ONLY $20 u can get so much !!!!

ok gp photo b4 we go and the shop at the back .....

going back to school already mk on my senior 机车 b4 me ... hahhaha
ok that all Melissa is coming to taiwan LOL shock hahhaha we will meet her and see how we can be good host of taiwan .....
see you ppl enjoy ....

No comments: