Thursday, June 5, 2008

An outing with friends

hahaha.. u loyal readers must be waiting so long for this blog to be updated sorry for the delay cause of the common test ... but now is all over at least for the papers still have lab test tml afternoon .. thank God over ...

when to catch a movie with my school mates today here are some picture of the day ... enjoy
sam being my sale manger to collect money for me he also my loyal reader thanks sam ...
me here enjoying myself while sam collect money from the rest 10 tic wow so long man ...

ok sam here acting natural .... hahhaha
loyal reader mund trying to get his picture on the blog .... he is the new motor vehicle club President Josh trying to teach jy how to act dumb in public .... hahahha
ok miss jy here "looks good "mr wong will say


ok the hand over on wed .... both are 2 bar office hahahah....

tt all for today enjoy ur Holiday hahahha ya rit with FYP and other project how to enjoy..???

No comments: